Subject: RE: UKNM: Hurrah, we're saved!
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 10:28:43 +0100

Well according to uk.net newsgroup, this guy used to post messages to
newsgroups!

So atleast the guy is aware of the Internet to start off with!

Did they reveal why it took so long and if this guy is on a two year
contract as per the original ad?

Let's give him our support. It is a start.

The government has been slow with the whole thing, but now it has someone,
the only concern, does he have the connections with the industry...

Leslie
Leslie Bunder
Project Manager, TDL InfoSpace
e-mail: Leslie [dot] Bunderatinfospaceuk [dot] com (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
Web: www.infospace.co.uk
tel: 01252 390516 (UK) +44 1252 390516 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) or +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
Thomson House, 296 Farnborough Road, Hants, GU14 7NU