Subject: RE: UKNM: Dreamcast vs Playstation
From: Sam Michel
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 10:33:55 +0100

Looks like Uncle Bill has woken up to the potential for games consoles/Internet
access/who knows maybe digital Tv receivers?

http://www.wired.com/news/news/technology/story/21712.html

"Microsoft is secretly developing a PC-based computer games console to compete
in the market dominated by Sony, Sega and Nintendo, the Sunday Times reports."

Toodle Pip

Sam

At 09:14 14/09/99 +0100, Robin Edwards wrote:
>On Wednesday, August 11, 1999 5:42 PM, Robin Edwards
>[SMTP:robinatclockworx [dot] co [dot] uk] wrote:
>
>> Now if Sony would kindly confirm that PS 2 will indeed play DVD movies (it
has
>> the power to, but they're a bit evasive when asked if it actually will) and
>> access the net, and if they'd just see fit to release a version that sits
>> nicely in the AV stack under the telly (i.e. front loading CD, looks more in
>> tune with the Amp, VCR and digibox) then I would be stunned if it failed to
>> storm to the top of the tree as with the Playstation.
>>
>> Robin (available for wish-listing/consultancy if Sony are reading...)
>
>My prayers have been answered...
>
>http://www.playstation-europe.com/ps2/console_images.html
>
>Does someone at Sony read this list?
>
>Robin
>
>--
>Robin Edwards
>Clockworx Design Limited
>T: +44 1543 252370 F: +44 1543 420761
>E: robinatclockworx [dot] co [dot] uk W: http://www.clockworx.co.uk/

Toodle Pip

Sam
- for sales enquiries <salesatchinwag [dot] com (mailto:salesatchinwag [dot] com)>
- for general feedback <feedbackatchinwag [dot] com (mailto:feedbackatchinwag [dot] com)>