Subject: Re: UKNM: Brief delurk with request for info [sigh...]
From: Tomski
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 12:00:41 +0100

yeah well, y'know, tabloid journos are an easy spot
http://www.horizontal-paul.com/press/july1.jpg

though i'd keep this filth away from your mates at the Mirror if i were you
http://www.kooks.freeserve.co.uk/MASTER.doc
"Pricks!' screamed Nicky, giving the car the finger and a bravado
hip-wiggle. 'Fucking wankers!'"

Then again, forget I asked ...