Subject: Re: UKNM: .uk domains now 5 for two years!
From: Kevin Rice
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:15:46 +0100

This is an old thread I know, but it just took on new relevance.

I have been looking at various .uk domain registration sites and have found
that the going rate (2yrs) seems to be approx 100. Now I'm no expert, but
hasn't it been that price for quite some time?

If Nominet is only charging 5 quid how come the discount isn't being passed
on, or if it is, by who? Can anybody help me here.

Many Thanks
Kevin