Subject: UKNM: RE: UKNM: RE: UKNM: .uk domains now �5 for two years!
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:55:55 +0100

But check the small print, thename.co.uk will only do one at the cost
price, it says on the site:

"We have decided not only to pass
on the full saving to our customers, but also to register and reserve UK
domain names
at �5 for personal and business use (one per person - includes fees and
'parking' for 2
years)"

One name per person, so you couldn't really get 2, 3 or even 20 at that
price! Maybe you could get your family involved.

Also, the price of a fiver does not include any forwarding either e-mail or
Web, so if you want the domains to point to your Web space then you'll need
to pay extra for that.

Remember, just check the small print before you go ahead with any deals!

Leslie

Leslie Bunder
Project Manager, TDL InfoSpace
e-mail: Leslie [dot] Bunderatinfospaceuk [dot] com (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
Web: www.infospace.co.uk
tel: 01252 390516 (UK) +44 1252 390516 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) or +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
Thomson House, 296 Farnborough Road, Hants, GU14 7NU