Subject: RE: UKNM: Re: cix posting on Internet Money
From: Severina Publications
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:12:01 +0100

we've had the same problems with them - jonathan dupre from the company
repeatedly calls, along with other minions, and then claims to know nothing
about us being harrassed.

They claim to be registered with the DPA, but i doubt it

Regards

Nikki Pilkington
Severina Publications Limited
Because Internet Marketing Is More Than Just Great Design
T: 01327 871093 F: 01327 871907
E: nikkiatseverina [dot] co [dot] uk
W: http://www.severina.co.uk
ICQ: 9330127