Subject: New and Howdy!!
From: mArtyn Ling Tan
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 04:42:24 +0100

Hi pals!! Just to let you people know that i'm new to this list and i've a
question to raise.

I've managed to get my "Quality" to set to best and "loop" to False. The
problem is that it plays well on I.E but when it comes to Netscape
eveyrhing is opposite, "Quality" is not set to High and Loop=True. Can
anyone enlighten me on this!!

Cheers!!!