Subject: Re: Pill-shaped objects in Flash.
From: SOHH
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 17:32:16 +0100

You can actually do the same thing in Illustrator. If you use the ALIGN
pallette you have a better chance of it coming out perfect. Plus it's
nicer to import into Flash. I've done it in Flash by turning on SNAP TO
GRID and making a rectangle and 2 circles and just aligning them, grouping
them and calling it a day.

Steven