Subject: Spooky Flash Screensaver
From: Alex Burrows
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 12:17:19 +0100

Hi Folks,
We have just made a screensaver with all graphic content created in
Flash! It has a random routine to make it a little more interesting...we
hope you like it!
It's available from our site for download (1.5MB) and is designed for
Win 95 and NT (P100 16MB RAM)
http://www.spookyandthebandit.com
If the demand is high enough we will issue a MAC version as well. Please
let us know if you want one.
We'd really appreciate any feedback that you may have constructive or
otherwise.
Cheers,
Alex
Alex Burrows