Subject: Re: Correct address to correspond with MM RE: Upgrades?
From: John Dowdell
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 13:31:45 +0100

At 5:22 AM 4/20/98, Cindy Svec wrote:
>Could someone tell me the correct address to correspond with
>Macromedia regarding upgrades to Flash? I sent mail to sales@
>early last week and have yet to get a response.

I'm not sure where that address came from... would imagine that it would
either return a "addressee not found" or else an autoreply.

On the Macromedia website, the "Macromedia" section has various contact
points. Phone numbers vary with the part of the world you're in. If you're
trying to check on your registration, then Customer Service would be the
entrypoint. I don't know whether the upgrade staff is processing orders in
some way yet... won't be shipping for awhile yet.

Hope this is what you were looking for....

jd

Private email options: http://www.macromedia.com/support/priority.html
Search DIRECT-L: http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/director/digest/
Online savvy: http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?p=netiquette