Subject: scaling, resizing, optimizing.
From: steven warren
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 13:31:37 +0100

hey folks,

I need to shrink my work from being designed for 800x600 monitors to
640x480. This is easy to do in HTML, by scaling the whole Flash document,
but I worry about the size considerations of the large placed JPEGs in the
document.

I have two questions:

1) Is there any way to scale the whole document, so that the embedded JPEGs
become smaller in resolution/filesize.

2) how do you grab several layers with several keypoints along an animation,
and scale it all globally without putting it into a separate symbol? I
think I read a trick somewhere that allows you to grab *everything* with the
onion skinning feature, across several keyframes, but of course i can't find
it now...

TIA

-evilsteven

PS: John, It'll be a few days before I get a chance to look at the business
card template you sent me. I'm back into full project production mode and
need to get through this phase first...