Subject: Re: More Flash 3 Hints...
From: Roy Pardi
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 14:44:15 +0100

At 2:25 PM -0700 4/17/98, David Baldeschwieler wrote:

great stuff - thanks! (+ this is like watching Flash enter puberty - new
stuff popping out all over + becoming more defined)

>the final version (and I am talking specifically about exhisting bugs
>here, not new wish list items.).

-an optimization thing- clicking cells for the frame submenu or
dble-clicking for the prop dialog box is very sluggish on this boy's
machine (Mac 8100/100- OS 8.1)

-preview movie/scene -is a nice thing but it seems to defualt to the screen
size, not the movie size. On my 21" this is annoying. Is there a setting
for this I have overlooked?

(the template/Generator thing is going to be sweet!)

-Roy Pardi

New Bytes: Behavior Writer Xtra for Director 6
http://www.tiac.net/users/rpardi/behaviorwriter/