Subject: FH and Flash 3 (was RE: Fly In The Ear - was RE: Flash 3 -- HOW MUCH?)
From: David Mendels
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 16:01:16 +0100

Hi Jim et al,

First off, Flash 3 will be integrated into the Design in Motion Suite,
which contains FreeHand, Flash, and Insta.HTML. Flash 2 owners can upgrade
to either Flash 3 standalone, or get the entire Suite. (Owners of the
Suite already can get Flash 3 for a nominal or no fee, depending on when
they bought).

As to updating FreeHand to support the Flash 3 format, it is definately
something we are looking at and have some good ideas on. We do not have an
announced plan yet. What would you (and others on the list) like to see in
FreeHand vis a vis your work in Flash?? We'd love to get your wish list
items. You can send to wish-freehandatmacromedia [dot] com or if you post here, I
will forward to the team.

Regards,

David
Macromedia