Subject: RE: Fly In The Ear - was RE: Flash 3 -- HOW MUCH?
From: Jim Beck
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 11:31:02 +0100

Although I am an extremely joyous and dedicated XARA user, I recently
purchased Freehand 8 strictly for it's ability to blend/morph and export to
Flash 2. I am wondering if there will be a patch/upgrade so FH8 will also
be able to export to Flash 3, although from everything I am reading, we will
not need to use a full-blown drawing program as often as before. What's the
story for FH8/Flash 3 export/import/compatibility?

As usual,
respectfully submitted,

J i m B e c k
jimbeckatalaska [dot] net