Subject: RE: Flash drawn objects won't animate
From: Andrew Timberlake
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 00:34:55 +0100

Hi

If you are wanting to tween anything, make sure you insert an image into a
frame, create a second key frame at the next point and manipulate the same
image in the second key frame, then tween. If you use a different image
(re-insert from library) the animation won't tween properly.

Hope this helps!

Andrew Timberlake
andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za <andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za (mailto:andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za)>
www.webcom.co.za <http://www.webcom.co.za>
PO BOX 11741, Dorpspruit, 3206