Subject: Flash drawn objects won't animate
From: Clock86
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 23:07:52 +0100

I just got Flash2. I am able to tween EPS pictures that I import into Flash.
However, when I try to tween animate something that I've drawn in Flash, the
only thing that happens is that the object pops from one location to another.
The image stays at the first keyframe and then pops to the last key frame.
There is not animation to speak of.