Subject: Re: Flash drawn objects won't animate
From: nothing
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 16:26:58 +0100

At 23:09 20/04/98 , you wrote:
>I just got Flash2. I am able to tween EPS pictures that I import into Flash.
>However, when I try to tween animate something that I've drawn in Flash, the
>only thing that happens is that the object pops from one location to another.
>The image stays at the first keyframe and then pops to the last key frame.
>There is not animation to speak of.

You need to make sure that any tweening is done on a single layer with a
single object.

If you have more than one object on a layer (and this includes other
objects, text and groups) then the tween won't work.

Try putting all of the non animated stuff on another layer and tweening
only the bit you want to change.

HTH

maz.