Subject: RE: mirrored pages - was Tweening a fade
From: George Kuch
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 14:38:10 +0100

We recentely completed a Flash site and the client did not feel comfortable
requiring visitors to have Flash, so we did build a mirrored site. The
entrance offers (at the client's request) the visitor the option of which
version they want. On the first page there is a small Flash version of
their logo. They know if they have the proper player if it fades in and
out. If not they are given the option of getting the player or moving on
to the 'Standard' version of the site.

You can see this at www.maxell.com/av

George Kuch - Internet/Web Development
SSD&W Inc.