Subject: Re: Tweening a fade
From: Cathy Pierson
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 19:21:00 +0100

Check out my little 'how-to' on tweening:
http://www.coe.ou.edu/ecn/multi/flash/tween2.htm

It gives some basic steps on a fade from red to blue.

-c

At 09:33 PM 4/22/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Flashers,
>
> I'm re-doing my new employers home page
>(http://www.wearne-co.aust.com), and I was wondering how to tween a
>fade.
>
>Situation:
> I'm trying to make a white square fade(?) to a red square. Is this
>possible?
>
> Also, would you guys recommend having two mirror pages?(as in one
>version Flash, and one standard HTML) or use one page with Flash and
>standard HTML for those without shockwave?
>
>Marc

U N I V E R S I T Y of O K L A H O M A
Cathy Pierson - Mgr. - Multimedia Development
VOICE 405-325-5370 * FAX 405-325-0544
cpiersonatou [dot] edu * http://www.coe.ou.edu/ecn/
E N G I N E E R I N G C O M P U T E R N E T W O R K