Subject: RE: NS4
From: Thomas, Darren J
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 19:16:50 +0100

Yup. It seems to execute javascript and Java applets much slower than
3.x. I also find it annoying that they have the java engine start up at
load time of an applet which delays the display of the applet and the
rest of the page.

Darren Thomas
Web Applications Developer
Renton WRC 737/757 (234-2082)