Subject: Installing the New Netscape over with IE4
From: Bryan Wilhite
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 17:37:09 +0100

Have any of you had any problems installing Netscape Navigator with IE4
already installed. I am hesitant to do this because I think Navigator or
IE4 will do "vicious" things to each during the install.

If there are no problems installing Navigator with IE4, will there be any
trouble installing both Shockwave ActiveX controls and plugins?

I really would like to have both browsers on my desktop again---even if
it is an Active Desktop. BTW: I am running NT4---I hope this has no
significance.

--
Bryan Wilhite

the kinte space: cyberverse for the masses...and volumes

It's beyond the kente fabric of reality...
It's beyond all thang we dream about.
http://www.kintespace.com