Subject: RE: Installing the New Netscape over with IE4
From: Les Mizzell
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 18:41:52 +0100

I'm running Opera, Netscape 4.x and I.E. 4.x on my machine, and have had no
trouble with the initial installs, or installing plug-ins on them. I'll
actually have all three open at the same time on occasion when I'm checking
site code I'm writing....

mizzellatmsn [dot] com (mailto:mizzellatmsn [dot] com)