Subject: Re: TUTORIALS
From: Thepoet
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 01:26:42 +0100

Really neat guy....
The tutorials are VERY user friendly. Hey Macromedia...hire this guy ASAP.
Yes I wish Macromedia would hire talented instructional designers like you
since the easier it is for people to learn the program, the more units they
will sell. Its really eco 101

By the way, may I ask you a question?
How does one make the text blur?
and/like Gabo make it move off to one side, in segments (on the later I
would guess he has made several layers of text, 1 layer per line, then he
has each move off in a delayed sequence.
And I would also like to know how one blurs text...again I assume its down
with layers somehow...
your kind words of info would be greatly appreciated by all.
cheers.

p.s. I can offer you some royalty free sound effects from my collection as a
thank you.
.