Subject: Re: Flash Jobs
From: Michael Bernstein
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 17:07:25 +0100

Mr. Townsend,

I would be very interested in contract Flash work. I have been studying Flash
2 and 3 for several months now and have incorporated it into my own website:

http://www.insites.net/agiledesign
I am also working on a Flash 3 diskette based presentation which I am
attaching, please keep in mind that this is still a work in progress.

Can you provide some more details of the technical specifications your
projects typically have?

Thank you for your attention,

Michael Bernstein
Agile Design - Las Vegas