Subject: Re: ABOUT TEXT SCROLL
From: Jason Nugent
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 21:08:44 +0100

Susana,

I put together a _really_ crude scrolling text message done in
Flash 3 over at

http://tuweb.ucis.dal.ca/~unix0410/test-scroll.html

All it is is a simple graphic that I tween across the width of
the movie, starting and stopping when it is completely off the canvas.
It just uses a loop to go back to the first frame.

Hope that helps,

Jason

On Thu, 30 Apr 1998, Susana Masso wrote:

> Can you bring me an example about text scrolling, i dont have idea about it.
>
> Thanks
> Susana Masso

Jason Nugent, BSc(Hons)
ap958atchebucto [dot] ns [dot] ca "Beneath this canvas monochrome
Certified Webmaster Wrapped in the shroud of this grey home
I'll paint a picture all my own
I'll paint a picture"
Live to ride,
Ride to Live. -Anacrusis