Subject: FLASH: OT: Where are You From
From: Neil MacLennan
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 19:10:28 +0100

Hi there,

NB This message is a copy for those who've given up on the "Re: FLASH:
New(?) Subject" thread

It's about time I got involved in this list instead of reading and gleaning
all the time. Just like my parents said: "all I ever do is take, take, take"
-- just like parents do around the world I suspect!

Anyway, to keep John and Sam happy about cleaning up the list, I've created
a small survey form to find out where Flashers are from round the world --
otherwise this thread could get very large with everyone posting their
locations.

I'll post a url to the results after a week or so.

Please ALL take the time to visit it at http://reality.serve.co.uk/flash/

There's no gfx, Flash, MIME problems -- even Mac IE4.5 users can get in --
it's all text, quick download -- you'll be back here reading through the
rest of the list in no time!

Here is is again: http://reality.serve.co.uk/flash/

Thanks for taking the time.

Neil Maclennan
Reality Creative Design
neilatreality [dot] co [dot] uk

PS In order to keep the world a spam free zone -- please note that the form
does not ask for an e-mail address -- so don't panic about me gathering
e-mail addresses to sell to the highest bidder next week!