Subject: Re: FLASH: drowing a circle
From: Alistair White
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 23:04:02 +0100

just put a mask layer on top of the final Circle or whatever... then move the mask object around to reveal the circle, i twill look like it's being drawn but really it's being revealed.

-alistair

>>> "Antanas Marcelionis" <antanasatlietus [dot] lt> 04/17 12:22 PM >>>
Hello!

Is it possible to make a flash animation, which could draw a circle, (or any
other curve)? I don't want the circle to appear at once or to fade in. I'd
like to draw it step by step.

Antanas Marcelionis
+3702 623081
+37099 63061