Subject: FLASH: Mime and @home ISP
From: Larry Eisenstein
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:10:26 +0100

Hi All,

I am on the @home cable internet network.

When I do the MIME check by clicking the Embed URL in the top box of the Page Info page, after my SWF movie on my ISP has played, the file MIME type changes from text/html to text/plain.

Does this mean that the MIME is not properly set. I guess I am dumbfounded that a server as big as this could be not be configured for shockwave.
Tech people are nearly impossible to contact there too. I just wanted to bounce this off you guys before I upload my frustration on a an innocent receptionist
in my search for a live technical supervisor.

Thanks,
Larry