Subject: RE: FLASH: Re: Mime and @home ISP
From: Larry Eisenstein
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 00:03:48 +0100

Hi John,

Thank you for walking me through this whole process. I've spent the day learning a bit about this whole MIME thing and talking to the technical staff of @home here in Toronto. They are so incredibly clueless. But I convinced them to send a work order to California. I am expecting results on your suggested time-frame, of up to 2 weeks. In the meantime I have my personal site ready to roll and nowhere to go.

Is it OK to put it up the URL with the appropriate warnings to direct browsers to use Microsoft IE or should I wait for the server to get up to speed. I built the whole thing into one huge movie so hopefully the Mac's will view it all OK.

Thanks again somewhat despairingly,
Larry