Subject: Re: FLASH: check these sites
From: trevors
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 17:38:56 +0100

gazelatexnihil [dot] com [dot] br said on 4/20/99 7:38 AM

>I've already finished the list of the sites I produced. Please, check
>them:
>
>www.guiatel.com.br
>www.consultcom.com.br

I only looked at the two above and I would say they are great looking but
they load really slow, I have a cable conection and a G3 so it is not my
equipment, I would check that otherwise nice looking pages.

Trevor Robertson

Head Developer
Personal Development Corp

Phone: 403.340.8099
Fax: 403.314.5490
Tech Line: 403.391.9092

trevor [dot] robertsonatpdcorp [dot] net
http://www.pdcorp.net