Subject: Re: FLASH: Is this possible? (html style Menu system)
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 22:12:04 +0100

Here is an idea. Only show one drop dow at a time. Depending on what they select, load the next drop down that is specific to their first choice. Put that on level 1. Do the same for all pertaining drop downs. Since I don't know the parameters of your task that is probably the best help I can offer.

At 01:16 PM 4/20/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>Is it possible to make a menu system like this work?
>
>http://www.webstaffing.net/menutest
>
>It's just an early beta sent to me, but I'm not sure this is possible.
>
>Do you know a way?
>
>TIA,
>
>/wayne
>
>Wayne Townsend
>WebStaffing.Net
>Princeton, TX.
>http://webstaffing.net
>waynetattopher [dot] net

Thank You,
Rusty Worden
Web Content Engineer
Cisco Systems
408-527-7587

The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender,
religion, economic status, or ethnic background, is that, deep down
inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.