Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: samples now available (QuickTime 4 with Flash)
From: David Mendels
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 22:07:26 +0100

Hi all,

There have been numerous people complaining of the performance of the QT4
plus Flash demo. I had problems as well on my 56K modem (but it was great
in the office.) Note: 1) QT4 is in beta. 2) the Flash integration is
really cool. The Flash piece of that movie is less than 5K. If you use
Quicktime, download it, ignore the streaming for now, but check out the
integration of Flash and Quicktime. I am sure Apple will work out the
kinks in the streaming before they release QT4.

Regards,

David
Macromedia