Subject: Re: FLASH: Is this possible? (html style Menu system)
From: Samir
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 22:00:49 +0100

The only possible way to make a menu system like yours work is to have
multiple levels of interaction, something like a combination/permutaion of
all possible selections, each having its own level.... or maybe, fs
scripting taking a count of the selection according to the menu and then
submitting it to a page which goes to that particular selection of
events.....

Thats taking it technically....

Sam,
@rtaffects