Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: samples now available (QuickTime 4 with Flash)
From: David Gary
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 04:50:49 +0100

Wayne Townsend wrote:

> Don't you just love it when the launch of a new technology goes this way.
>
> I'll bet David is just thrilled. ;)
>
> /w

Whelp,

I just now finished DLing QT 4, but before I can install it, it needs to DL some
other data files before
I can use it. Unfotunately, when it tries to do this the installer program crashes.

This is exactly what Im talking about. Why does Apple tell me its only a 700k DL,
but after I DL it, it
has to DL a meg of other crap? Now Im sure I can figure it out within a few
minutes. But ask yourself,
what about the "Joe schmucks"?, The masses? Can they? Will they? I think not.

Please people dont take this as insult, but indication.

Man, 'member the good 'ole days when you could just plug space invaders in your
2600, turn it on channels3 and go?!

What happended?

-DG-