Subject: Re: FLASH: new site, comments please
From: Adriela
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 05:39:52 +0100

Thank you very much for the comments, Russell. Yes, it's slow loading,
but we saw no way around that, and our target audience probably has
faster connections. I know that sounds pompous, but I truly do not mean
it to be. I appreciate the time you took to linger while they loaded; I
know it's asking a lot of someone.......:) I hope the images made it
worth the wait.

Adri