Subject: Re: FLASH: new site, comments please
From: Adriela
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 08:10:07 +0100

Thank you Larry, and to your bride as well... We've gotten a few
comments about the loading animations, but we opted to leave them faint
to contrast with the colors on mouseover and down. I think we will
probably leave them faint, as when the illustrations are loaded there is
nothing there on there to fight with where we want the eye to be.
Tradeoffs I guess.. Thanks for the sound comments; I struggled a long
time with them, it being my first attempt at sound, and my tools are
quite lacking so far.

Adri