Subject: Re: FLASH:QT4 and all the unwarranted griping
From: David Gary
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 22:51:57 +0100

Frederico wrote:

> On 4/20/1999 12:54 AM, David Gary of dgarystudiosatmpinet [dot] net said:
>
> >Why do compaines create new features in there newer versions before
> >addressing the
> >problems of their present ones?
>
> This comment, among others, is particulary annoying.
>
> OK, all together now, say 'Beta'.

ouch!

> Again, "Beta" .

ouch!

> Once more, "Beta".
>
> Now, let's say, 'You have a choice.'
>
> Very good.
>
> Now, let's say, 'Responsiblity.'

Fredrico, you're killing me.

I wasnt talking inparticlar of QT4, but the general and growing issue of
companies creating a new version
of "maketed" software, while not addressing the problems of the their present
version or plaguing the public to fix their
problems.

"Beta" still should be tested to a certain extent before released to the
public. Its an on going problem that
anyone, even half aware of how software is developed, can understand. Test
your own damn software or pay others
to invest their time to. When its done and applys to something Im doing Ill
by it.
Get that?! I'll _Pay_ you for it!.

> Excellent.

Thank you. =8>)-