Subject: RE: FLASH: Thousands of sites!? ;) was: Need site checked ASAP
From: JECJ
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 17:01:42 +0100

Looks to me like we've been hit by a company that is merely looking for
exposure using what they thought was a clever attempt at gaining our
interest. Hmmmm.. I'm thinking processed meat product.

Next thing you know they will replace their Flash with a rotating, flaming
animated gif logo and then peddle their wares on lists such as
giferatsucker [dot] com with custom rates for gif animators. That is if they
haven't already. (note the fictitious list address)

Let's not give them anymore exposure than they deserve.

Oh, and Johnathan, no, no, no... thank YOU for all the happy!!

;)-Jim