Subject: FLASH: Flash and DHTML Layers(Dreamweaver)
From: Larry Tucker
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 22:29:05 +0100

I have a question, wondering if anyone else has run across this problem.  I am building a site with multiple Flash movies in DHTML layers using Dreamweaver and a timeline.  I am showing and hiding the layers as need be.  Everything works fine in both Netscape and IE on the PC side, but on the Mac side, I can't seem to show/hide layers, everything plays at once causing a huge mess.

Anyone have experience or advice in this situation?

Thanks in advance,
Larry Tucker
NYU