Subject: Re: FLASH: Atlanta Metro Flashers
From: Sienna
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 22:39:37 +0100

Yes Randy,

I work in all of the Middle Georgia area and I do radio flash sites. I'm
new at flash so I don't post my sites on the list because they don't
compare with other ppl seem to be doing, however; I'm very please that I
have an entire broadcasting station that likes my work and the more
experience I gain with Flash, the better I'll feel. Right now, I'm
learning so much from this list and hopefully I'll be able to teach in time
and return to others what I'm learning.

It's a lot of fun but long hard tedious work. I thought I'd never get to
where I can get paying clients that appreciate art.

My latest project is flashing an entire police department... oops.. let me
rephrase that.. I'm doing a flash site for a police department. There,
that's better.

Perhaps we'll meet up in the Atlanta expos and conventions. Lot's of great
fun and info.

It's good to see someone else in my area that likes flash. :) I think.

Sienna