Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash backwards......
From: Samir
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 22:11:59 +0100

Hey thanx Marc,

Well the probs here was the fact that their particular website was not
catching up in the dearch engines... I have been searching around for a way
to get by it but....

I used frames and still no work.... I had already made their site in flash,
it won 20 odd awards over 6 months... now, because it is not catching up on
search engines, they feel no text on them is causing it....

Well.... any ideas...

The site is http://dubaitourism.co.ae

Search anywhere, its atleast 30 down... Thats bad for a big organisation
such as theirs.... Well... luck has it when I made the initial submission,
it was made wrong... Now I want to change this but no luck!

Your ideas will be greatly appreciated...

Sam,
@rtaffects