Subject: Re: FLASH: Libraries problem
From: Cathy Scrivnor
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 05:56:17 +0100

I just went to scriptsoftware.com and there is a new version of
CopyPaste (4.3.1).. now you can use the preferences to change the
setting for individual programs. I did this and now can use CopyPaste
and Flash 3. Hopefully I will actually learn how to use Flash now. ;-)

thanks again,
Cathy
--
Cathy Scrivnor, CDA