Subject: Re: FLASH: <<<< FlashJester CREATOR Public Beta >>>>>>
From: David Gary
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:52:00 +0100

FlashJester Team wrote:

> -----------===== CREATOR PUBLIC BETA =====-----------
>
> That's right.... the moment you have all been waiting for. The most
> powerful, fully featured Flash screen saver is now available on Public
> BETA.

God its here?!! The moment Ive been waiting for?!!

Actually this brings up a good discussion. Are Screensavers all they're cracked
up to be?
Personally I dont use them and dont know anyone that does. Do people leave their
computers
unattended for long periods of time? Do people not realise that the latest
Monitors are "Burn
Screen" safe and no longer require phospher protection. Is selling "screen
savers" a big business? Do people
like noises coming from their computers will they are away from the desk? Do
people really use screen savers?
If they do, why?

I know this is not really all that Flash related, but it probably would educate
those that create or plan on creating
Screen savers with Flash.

-DG-