Subject: Re: FLASH: <<<< FlashJester CREATOR Public Beta >>>>>>
From: Savio Ponte
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 12:23:19 +0100

Hi, David

I think there's no problem about the existence or not for screen savers. I
don't use it myself, and would never pay for it, but I do know people who
love it.
I've heard that some companies use password protected screen savers on your
employes's PCs to avoid them to manipulate someone else's data. That's a
point.
There's a little market for it, of course, but I don't think it's a good
idea to work on a software like this about 12 months when MM can simply put
a feature like that implemented at Flash 4.
my 2 centavos here

Savio - Web Designer - savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br (mailto:savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br)
2B - Internet Comics - Flash and Animation Comics
http://www.2b.com.br
Cum� que bicho faz - Ziraldo (Flash Cartoon for kids)
http://www.todaba.com.br/tudo.html
Noites do Terror - Flash Game
http://www.todaba.com.br/jogo_noites.html

> FlashJester Team wrote:
>
> > -----------===== CREATOR PUBLIC BETA =====-----------
> >
> > That's right.... the moment you have all been waiting for. The most
> > powerful, fully featured Flash screen saver is now available on Public
> > BETA.
> >

> God its here?!! The moment Ive been waiting for?!!
>
> Actually this brings up a good discussion. Are Screensavers all they're
cracked
> up to be?
> Personally I dont use them and dont know anyone that does. Do people leave
their
> computers
> unattended for long periods of time? Do people not realise that the latest
> Monitors are "Burn
> Screen" safe and no longer require phospher protection. Is selling "screen
> savers" a big business? Do people
> like noises coming from their computers will they are away from the desk?
Do