Subject: Re: FLASH: Libraries problem
From: Frederico
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 07:45:53 +0100

On 4/25/1999 10:54 PM, Cathy Scrivnor of scrivnoratjps [dot] net said:

>I just went to scriptsoftware.com and there is a new version of
>CopyPaste (4.3.1).. now you can use the preferences to change the
>setting for individual programs.

Sorry, I do have the newer version. I had 4.2.2 for so long, and
recommended it so many times it just burned on my brain, I guess. I
haven't tried to reinstall 4.2.2 to see if there is a conflict with
Flash, but I won't bother unless anyone actually needs me to do so. (can
you believe it? I actually have better things to do for a change, rather
than bug-test *every* combination).

Glad it all worked out.

Frederico

~These are the times that try Men's Souls~ Thomas Paine

Columbine in Our Hearts