Subject: FLASH: I'm buying a digital camera; it's cheaper if you buy one too.
From: Ben Varadi
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:11:47 +0100

So, I've decided to buy a digital camera. The only two I can afford are the
Mattell Barbie Digital Camera, and the Mitsubishi DJ-1000. Although the
Barbie cam looks cool (dig that big pink daisy), the DJ-1000 takes
(marginally) better pictures. Images aren't great, but they're fine for web
stuff. It goes for $85-$115ish, but I found a place that'll sell "three or
more" at $69 a piece. I am now in search of two other broke souls who
really want yet another cool gadget.

There's a catch- the camera has a PCMCIA interface.. you need a laptop or a
PCMCIA reader to use it.

here's the blurb:
Model DJ1000. 2.8 Ounces. 504X378 pixels. Camera, 2MB
compact
flash (15 pictures), batteries, carrying case, & PCMCIA
adapter
included.
The other selling point is the fact that it's around 3"x4"x0.8"...

email me if you're interested.

oh yeah, and sorry for the cross post, but it's relevant (kinda) to all the
lists...

-BEN
anything to save a dime