Subject: FLASH: Turning In My Newbie Card-Site Check
From: eisenstein
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 18:38:22 +0100

Hi All,

Here is the URL of my first web pages.
http://www.members.home.net/eisenstein/detect.html

Please check it out. The MIME appears to be set.

WARNING for those at work; The paintings section has nudity and some
surreal situations.

I want to use my pages as an online portfolio and would like to know
your opinions on what I should improve and/or remove to help my chances
of getting work. For example should I tone down or remove the paintings
section altogether. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

It is one movie, so Mac's on browsers other than Microsoft IE will
hopefully be able to view it without problems if I understood the
situation correctly.

Thanks,
Larry