Subject: Re: FLASH: Turning In My Newbie Card-Site Check
From: dking1
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:17:28 +0100

From: Darrell King

I am new to this list, and to Flash, although I use Fireworks and
Dreamweaver constantly. Larry, if that site is the result of someone new
to Flash, then I guess I have come to the right place to learn something,
because I thought you dine an excellent job with it.

As for the paintings, I guess it depends on your target audience. If you
are going to try for advertising or the standard business-conservative
group, perhaps you should have a couple-five painting sections off that one
menu entry, and balance out the current art with some work more suited to
your target crowd....?

Thanx,

Darrell King
The Web Center at webctr.com