Subject: Re: FLASH: Turning In My Newbie Card-Site Check
From: Frederico
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 23:20:47 +0100

On 4/26/1999 11:39 AM, Larry Eisenstein of eisensteinathome [dot] com said:

>Here is the URL of my first web pages.
>http://www.members.home.net/eisenstein/detect.html

Hi Larry, the' intro' was nice, but kindof slow for impatient types, the
sound chopped on and off between clips (was it meant that way?), and the
smoke intro was really funny, looked good. 'The Game' worked really
well,(though you could try to light all the cigars at once, and only one
would light, which was confusing, again, impatience).

After the game, I couldn't get any other category to load, except
'intro', getting either a blank screen, or returning to 'the game' from
whatever button I pressed.

This was in NN4.08 /G3-366.

I then dropped to NN3.04, same results with fresh cache, though if I
chose a category other than 'the game' as first selection, they load, but
if 'game' is first, the problems repeat.

I'd check it in IE and wintel, but I'm a little busy right now, so let
me know if you require further testing.

Frederico

~These are the times that try Men's Souls~ Thomas Paine

Columbine in Our Hearts