Subject: Re: FLASH: UCON '99 Get Together?
From: David Mendels
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 08:52:28 +0100

Hi all,

Just got out of a meeting here, and we are tentatively planning an evening
gathering with food and drink and discussion among members of this list and
Flash team members at Macromedia. I'll post more details as we work them
out, but look forward to meeting many of you at the Ucon.

Regards,

David
Macromedia